Follow our easy steps on how to order:
Contact us via email at email@example.com, telephone our sales hotline on (01785) 226969 option 1, or enquire through filling out our contact form via the link on our homepage and one of our expert advisors will contact you within the next working day.
To make the ordering process easier and to give us the best chance of supplying you the correct items at the first time of asking, collate and give us as much of the following information as possible to make sure the goods you receive are the goods you require.
In order to supply the correct filters to you please supply as much of the following as possible (in order of importance):-
- Filter Reference Numbers (whether being genuine or alternative brand we have the facility to cross reference using not only the catalogues provided by our suppliers but our own purpose built database that has been collated over the past 20 years)
- Machine/Vehicle details (Make & Model, Age or Serial Number, Engine Size, Turbo or Non-turbo, any additional modifications been done to effect filters, UK spec or imported)
- In order to supply the correct oils please supply the following:- Machine/Vehicle details (Make & Model, Age or Serial Number, Engine Size, Turbo or Non-turbo)
- The make and specifications of the oil currently used
In order to supply you with the correct battery please supply as much of the following information as possible:-
- Details off current battery fitted
- Make and Model of application it is fitted to
- Vehicle Registration and Year of Manufacture
- Diesel or Petrol
- Engine Capacity, Turbo or non-Turbo
- Any electrical modifications, i.e: car entertainment systems
Please Note – If the part is supplied incorrect because of wrong information given a handling charge upon return may be charged.